INVITATION TO BID - 2017/2018 Snow Plowing
Garrett County Community Action, Inc. will be accepting sealed bids for the 2017/2018 snow plowing season. Our snow removal contract will run October 15, 2017 through May 31, 2018. Locations are:
- Grantsville Outreach, 28 Hershberger Lane, Grantsville, Md.
- Grantsville Senior Center, Durst Ct. Grantsville, Md.
- 2086 Jennings Road, Grantsville, Md.
- 201/203 Main St. Accident, Md.
- Overlook Judy Hoyer Child Development Center, 41 Highview Dr. Oakland, Md.
- Triangle Apts. 107 Roanoke Ave. Loch Lynn, Md.
- Offices, 360 W. Liberty St. Oakland, Md.
- GCCAC, 104 E. Center St. Oakland, Md.
- 319 South Third St. Oakland, Md.
Contract will include, plowing, shoveling and ice melt application on sidewalks and parking lots (as needed) no salt or 50/50 mix will be permitted. Bids are welcomed for individual location or all together. For location information, please contact Elaine Hinebaugh, 301.334.9431.
Bids will be accepted until 4:00 pm Wednesday, August 24th, 2017. Bids will be opened August 25th at 3:00 pm.
GCCAC is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law. GCCAC reserves the right to reject any & all bids. Emailed bids will not be accepted.
Please submit Sealed, detailed/ itemized Bids to:
104 E. Center St.
Oakland, Md. 21550