Approximately 15% of GCCAC's income comes from private contributions. If you are interested in making a monetary donation to Garrett County Community Action Committee, please see the steps for the individual options below:
By Check: (preferred)
- Please make checks payable to: Garrett County Community Action Committee
- Reference a specific service area (optional) in the memo
- Send to Garrett County Community Action Committee, 104 E Center Street, Oakland, MD 21550 (attention: Finance)
By Credit Card/PayPal:
- Click the "Donate" button below
- Fill in the donation amount
If you have a PayPal account...
- Login to PayPal
- Proceed with normal PayPal process
If you don't have a PayPal account...
- Fill in the Credit Card information:
- (Country, First Name and Last Name, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, CSC Code, Billing Address and Home Telephone, and Email)
- Click on the "Review Donation and Continue" button
- Verify your information is correct (esp. contact information/email)
- Click the "Donate $0.00 UDS Now" button (with amount previously entered).
- You will then see your confirmation page, and can print your donation receipt (Note: Creating a PayPal Account is optional)
- Click the "Return to Garrett County Maryland Community Action Committee, Inc." button
For further information, please contact Dora Shahan (VP Finance) at 301-334-9431 Ext 6155.
Credit Card/PayPal Donations
Thank you for your donation!
Your donations are fully tax deductible. Once you donate, Garrett County Community Action Committee, Inc. will follow up with the appropriate documentation for tax purposes.
Note: When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Garrett County Maryland Community Action Committee Inc. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-0820662 and support us every time you shop.