Invitation To bid - 2018/2019 Snow Plowing
Garrett County Community Action, Inc. will be accepting sealed bids for the 2018/2019 snow plowing season. Our snow removal contract will run October 15, 2018 through May 31, 2019. Locations are:
- Grantsville Outreach, 28 Hershberger Lane, Grantsville, Md
- Grantsville Senior Center, Durst Ct. Grantsville, Md
- Valley View Apts., 201/203 Main St., Accident, Md
- Accident Head Start, 203 S. South St., Accident, Md
- Overlook Judy Hoyer Child Development Center, 41 Highview Dr. Oakland, Md
- Triangle Apts. 107 Roanoke Ave. Loch Lynn, Md
- Offices, 360 W. Liberty St. Oakland, Md
- GCCAC Building, 104 E. Center St. Oakland, Md
- Water Street Apts., 319 South Third St. Oakland, Md
Contract will include, plowing, shoveling and ice melt application on sidewalks and parking lots (as needed) no salt or 50/50 mix will be permitted. Bids are welcomed for individual location or all locations. For location information, please contact Elaine Hinebaugh, 301.334.9431.
Bids will be accepted until 4:00 pm Friday, August 31st, 2018. Bids will be opened September 5th at 9:00 am. GCCAC is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law. GCCAC reserves the right to reject any & all bids. Emailed or faxed bids will not be accepted.
Please submit Sealed, detailed/ itemized Bids to:
104 E. Center St.
Oakland, Md. 21550